- (Of a disease) resembling plague in its quick spread or its severity: plague-like outbreaks of diseaseMore example sentences
- But I understood that the fall of the Western Roman Empire was preceded by a population collapse due to repeated plague like epidemics.
- While serious and deadly, it is it is not plague-like, and science moved very quickly to isolate the virus.
- The most affecting scenes in the novel are those depicting the decimation wrought by this plague-like contagion.
More definitions of plague-likeDefinition of plague-like in:
- The US English dictionary