- An amount of cargo or number of passengers that will fill an aircraft: a planeload of holidaymakers planeloads of medical suppliesMore example sentences
- Flynn, played by Hollywood heavyweight Samuel L. Jackson, finds himself midair battling a planeload of deadly serpents.
- At Islamabad Airport, relief agency officials have reported a single forklift truck being used to unload four planeloads of aid.
- I wish I could take them out by the planeload.
More definitions of planeloadDefinition of planeload in:
- The US English dictionary