- Plastic explosive.More example sentences
- The entire edge and frame of the door was rigged with high-explosive plastique so powerful it would rip the frame open like a can-opener.
- Troy grimly thumbed the detonator as a trio of eager gunrunners raced forward with what looked like shaped charges of plastique.
- The Hagensen Sack was a waterproof canvas sack filled with plastique explosives with a length of primacord sticking out.
mid 20th century: French, literally 'plastic' (adjective used as a noun).
More definitions of plastiqueDefinition of plastique in:
- The US English dictionary