- 1A friend with whom a child plays: sometimes Valerie wished she had more playmatesMore example sentences
- It wasn't all bad, but I think there were long periods without friends and playmates, or someone to break the internal thought processes.
- They became good friends and playmates after Johnny asked other people about Christabelle.
- This can include grandparents, babysitters, relatives, family friends and playmates.
- 2Used euphemistically to refer to a person’s lover: her clients use this album of photos to pick their ideal playmateMore example sentences
- Stacy is running for the presidency and needless to say his wife and daughters don't know about his little playmate.
- After the meal the man entertained himself in various ways with his playmate.