- Enjoying activities that stimulate the senses rather than the intellect: they were a pleasure-loving people who enjoyed dancing and singingMore example sentences
- He seems to have retained his mordant humour and pleasure-loving streak in spite of everything.
- Here the pleasure-loving Viennese initially flocked to the operas of Rossini, with their sparkling italianate tunes and lightweight story-lines.
- He was weary of trying to get the pleasure-loving king to concentrate on business.
More definitions of pleasure-lovingDefinition of pleasure-loving in:
- The US English dictionary