- Imitation leather made from polyurethane.More example sentences
- Because of its greater reliability in dying, color nuances and prints, some designers find that they have more stylistic versatility with pleather than leather.
- It is often thought of and described as a young-age leather, but pleather is not bound to the size or age quota that fashions frequently adhere to.
- It was made out of leather, or possibly pleather, tight pants and a halter-top.
More definitions of pleatherDefinition of pleather in:
- The US English dictionary