- The course or main features of the plot of a play, novel, or film: the plot line might be too complex for audiences to followMore example sentences
- Once the main plot line gains some momentum, it becomes absorbing, building to a riveting confrontation with a truly chilling character.
- This documentary takes a look at everything from the plot line to the special effects utilized in the film.
- Although there was a shaky plot line, the special effects and the lead actor make up for an exciting and enthralling experience, if you don't take it too seriously
More definitions of plot lineDefinition of plot line in:
- The US English dictionary