- A generic term for any device (e.g. a graphics tablet, mouse, stylus, or trackball) used to control the movement of a cursor on a computer screen.More example sentences
- Examples of classes are audio devices; pointing devices, such as mice and touchpads; keyboards; joysticks; IDE disks; and tty devices.
- He outfitted them with then-state-of-the-art PCs and cobbled together head-mounted pointing devices to control the screen cursor.
- It has built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, as well as a touchpad as its pointing device.
More definitions of pointing deviceDefinition of pointing device in:
- The US English dictionary