- An organized body of police officers responsible for a country, district, or town.More example sentences
- For example, consider cases involving fire services and police forces with an operational dimension to them.
- It was not justified in law and was a violation of the public's trust in its police forces and is at odds with common decency.
- All police forces would claim to use as little force as necessary.
More definitions of police forceDefinition of police force in:
- The US English dictionary