- (Of cattle, sheep, or goats) lacking horns, either naturally or because they have been removed: the polled variety now has its own register check whether the kids are horned or polledMore example sentences
- Hornless polled cattle may also have become more numerous through a similar selection process - their priority for selection for a Viking voyage to the British Isles is obvious.
- Now we either remove the horns early or rear polled breeds.
- Thus, there is an economic incentive to dehorn horned calves or to raise polled calves.
More definitions of polledDefinition of polled in:
- The US English dictionary