- Belonging to, comprising, or containing many ethnic groups.More example sentences
- McNeill, like Watson, postulates a turn away from the extreme of the nation state towards more polyethnic political constructions reminiscent of classical empires.
- The artists in ‘Black Belt’ explore this time and its merging of traditions and the resulting evolution of a polyethnic and transcultural American identity.
- The intergenerational reproduction of minority ethnic identities has produced a national culture that is multicultural, polyethnic, and cosmopolitan.
More definitions of polyethnicDefinition of polyethnic in:
- The US English dictionary