- A glassy synthetic resin obtained by polymerizing methyl methacrylate.More example sentences
- The process uses a polymer formed through a chemical bonding of polystyrene and polymethyl methacrylate.
- These materials include fused silica, calcium fluoride, high index glasses, polymethyl methacrylate and amorphous polyolefin polymers, sapphire, silicon, zinc selenide, germanium, and amorphous IR glass.
- Today, the most commonly used bone cement is an acrylic polymer polymethyl methacrylate.
More definitions of polymethyl methacrylateDefinition of polymethyl methacrylate in:
- The US English dictionary