- 1(Of a complex) containing more than one metal atom.More example sentences
- This method comprises depositing a polynuclear complex comprising a plurality of organic polydentate ligands and a plurality of noble metal atoms on an oxide support, and then removing the organic polydentate ligands.
- The CO ligand can add to the polynuclear complex in three different ways.
- 1.1(Of a compound) polycyclic.More example sentences
- The residues were redissolved in DMSO for analysis of polynuclear aromatic compounds and for the mutagenicity test.
- The earliest substances identified, in 1953, were benzo pyrene, and other polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, which were known to produce tumours in animal experiments.
- Poisons left behind under and around Midway Village include benzene, lead, and polynuclear aromatic hydrocarbons, a class of compounds that includes many known carcinogens.
More definitions of polynuclearDefinition of polynuclear in:
- The US English dictionary