- A vaulting horse fitted with a pair of curved handgrips, used for a gymnastic exercise consisting of swings of the legs and body.More example sentences
- Asked if hitting a baseball is harder than swinging on the pommel horse, Johnson regarded both with respect.
- Tikhonovsky won floor exercise, but Kryukov claimed gold on the pommel horse, parallel bars, and high bar.
- It has become a byword for elegant and difficult exercises, especially on the pommel horse.
More definitions of pommel horseDefinition of pommel horse in:
- The US English dictionary