- A pop musician.More example sentences
- There was the icy refusal to be claimed by folkies, protesters, rockers, popsters or, indeed, anybody.
- Too hard for popsters, too twisted for arena-rock headbangers and too subversive for all but the most open-minded listeners, they dealt with taboo subjects with a bizarre wit and hard-rocking drive.
- Now we like a decent ballad as much as the next popster, but it seems like these songs have been around in one form or another over the last couple of albums.
More definitions of popsterDefinition of popster in:
- The US English dictionary