- A sudden, large increase in the size of a population.More example sentences
- The population explosion and increased human activities are posing serious threats to the ecosystem and the backwaters are no exception.
- It will not stop the population explosion in Egypt, increase innovation in Morocco or reduce arms spending in Algeria.
- When we continue, I'll be talking with two experts about the population explosion and its potentially devastating impact on our environment and our flag.
More definitions of population explosionDefinition of population explosion in:
- The US English dictionary