- A marine crablike crustacean with long antennae, related to the hermit crabs.
More example sentences
- Porcellana and other genera, superfamily Galatheoidea
- A purple shore crab captures a porcelain crab by firmly grasping its cheliped.
- Each encounter involved a single porcelain crab placed in a bucket with a single larger predatory crab, recorded by a video camera positioned on a tripod directly above the bucket.
- Here, I summarize work on the physiological tolerance limits of rocky intertidal zone porcelain crab species of the genus Petrolisthes to emersion - related heat stress.
mid 19th century: so named because of its smooth and polished shell.