- (Of income or profits) remaining after the deduction of taxes: 60 per cent of post-tax earningsMore example sentences
- According to the Bank of England, borrowed money secured on housing - but not spent on housing - ran at 7.7% of national post-tax income during the late Eighties boom.
- Nevertheless, as a nation, we now owe 150% of our annual post-tax income, compared to about 140% for US consumers.
- If it is able to generate operating margins of just 3%, a figure below that of its competitors, the group would generate £100m in post-tax profits.
More definitions of post-taxDefinition of post-tax in:
- The US English dictionary