- Allow (a particular passenger or group of passengers) to board an aircraft before the rest of the passengers.More example sentences
- The irony is that we were pre-boarding with an 8-month-old baby, and they moved us to let another couple sit together.
- Plus it seems like a lot of people had boarded even though we were "pre-boarding".
- Standing near us, also waiting to pre-board, was a group of six Middle Eastern men.
More definitions of preboardDefinition of preboard in:
- The US English dictionary