Definition of premenstrual in English:
Of, occurring, or experienced before menstruation: premenstrual tension
More example sentences
- The first ‘modern’ account of premenstrual tension was published in a medical journal in 1931.
- For how long have women suffered from premenstrual symptoms?
- It is prescribed for premenstrual problems rather than depression.
- Example sentences
- In women relapses occur particularly premenstrually and in pregnancy.
- The drug was taken for 14 days premenstrually for only three menstrual cycles.
- A review reveals more than 200 symptoms that have been reported to occur premenstrually.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India