- 1The action of registering or being registered in advance: members are entitled to free preregistrationMore example sentences
- Admission to the event is free, with no preregistration or tickets required.
- The workshop is free; preregistration is recommended.
- No preregistration is necessary and lunch is free.
- 2 [as modifier] Relating to or denoting the period of a doctor’s training between qualification and registration: the preregistration yearMore example sentences
- Does the preregistration year require tasks, skills, and activities that medical schools do not expect to teach?
- As most doctors make career choices towards the end of their preregistration year, placements in general practice may boost recruitment to this setting.
- Once students become preregistration house officers their time for training is limited, and they have no allocated study budget until after the preregistration year.
- More example sentences
- I preregistered, so I was on the registration rolls.
- And yes, a competitor can enter both the fitness and figure championships, as long as she's preregistered for both.
- Fifteen percent of the sample did not preregister.
More definitions of preregistrationDefinition of preregistration in:
- The US English dictionary