- A tense expressing an action that is currently going on or habitually performed, or a state that currently or generally exists: I’m using the present tense Wolf Hall is written in the present tenseMore example sentences
- You'll notice the 'will' - future tense, not present tense.
- Many refer to him in the present tense and, when pushed on the company's future course, still invoke his name.
- This promise, which after all says "nor do we", not "nor will we", is restricted entirely to the present tense.
More definitions of present tenseDefinition of present tense in:
- The US English dictionary