- Wire (something requiring electrical circuitry) in advance of usual installation: we prewired the buildingMore example sentences
- As Lewis, Lannon, and Amini persuasively argue, the human brain is exquisitely prewired to experience love and attachment, and requires such experiences every bit as much as food and oxygen for its healthy development.
- Most fans are sold without a light attached, but are prewired for the light kit to make installation easy.
- Scientists believe your brain, nerve networks, and thousands of hot and cold receptors in the skin that gauge the ambient temperature are all prewired to make you feel hot well before the air temperature exceeds that of your skin.
More definitions of prewireDefinition of prewire in:
- The US English dictionary