- 1.2Gunpowder placed in the pan of a firearm to ignite a charge: he checked the priming of his gunMore example sentences
- All our .30 Carbine ammunition of the time had non-corrosive priming.
- The priming of the Colibri drives its bullet at 375 fps and the Super Colibri clocks a bit faster at 500 fps.
- CCI and Speer's Clean-Fire ammunition combines a TMJ bullet and a lead core completely encased in copper with a priming mixture that contains no lead, barium or other toxic elements.
More definitions of primingDefinition of priming in:
- The US English dictionary