- A person appointed to supervise offenders who are on probation.More example sentences
- At the time he saw the probation officer the appellant was still seeking to suggest that the victim was a consenting party.
- He admitted his involvement on his second visit to his probation officer and thereafter failed to receive a visit from his supervising officer.
- The accused testified that she worked well with her probation officer.
More definitions of probation officerDefinition of probation officer in:
- The US English dictionary