Definition of processor in English:
1A machine that processes something: the processor overexposed the film
More example sentences
- For the past few years hospital staff have plagiarised one of the units taking out the film processor.
- A young 15 yr old lad came to see me, so I showed him how to put film into the processor.
- Another approach is to build a prototype of the machine with relatively few processors.
1.1 Computing another term for central processing unit.
- Intel will, on the same date, formally introduce its flip chip 1GHz processors in two flavours.
- That's not uncommon with new processors, but the motherboard vendors' solution to the problem is unusual.
- Mainboards for AMD processors come in a red box and those for Intel in a blue one.
Words that rhyme with processormicroprocessor
Definition of processor in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan