noun (plural procuracies)
- The position or office of a procurator.More example sentences
- The procuracy (abolished in 1918 but reinstated in 1922) became highly centralized, with the prosecutor-general appointing and supervising republic and district prosecutors.
- Correspondence of approaches to and requirements on the organizational development of structural organs of the military procuracy with the main provisions of building the state.
- He can't persuade the procuracy to open or close a case.
More definitions of procuracyDefinition of procuracy in:
- The US English dictionary