- A person to whom a promise is made.More example sentences
- It is clear, however, that the promisor's interests are protected by his having a claim against the promisee whereas the third party has no such security under the existing rule of privity.
- A State promisee cannot respond to a violation by retaliation or the threat of retaliation; such retaliation would itself violate human rights.
- The promisee tried to justify the non-competition covenant on the grounds that it protected trade secrets.
More definitions of promiseeDefinition of promisee in:
- The US English dictionary