- Promptly; quickly: put it in the refrigerator, prontoMore example sentences
- By any rational measure, the site should fail, alerting the developers to their error and prompting them to fix it pronto.
- Of course, this dream could also mean you need to wake up pronto and use the nearest bathroom.
- Where it applies the signs should be changed pronto.
early 20th century: from Spanish, from Latin promptus (see prompt).
More definitions of prontoDefinition of pronto in:
- The US English dictionary