noun (plural pronunciamentos)
- (Especially in Spain and Spanish-speaking countries) a political manifesto or proclamation.More example sentences
- He is the man who ranges across literatures, absorbs religious ideas, swallows whole cultures, happily making pronunciamentos upon them as he passes.
- He did it on his own website and it is a fascinating thing to look at even if you are likely to disagree with many of his pronunciamentos.
- Federal and provincial programmes and pronunciamentos push some values and undermine others.
Spanish pronunciamiento, from pronunciar 'pronounce'.
More definitions of pronunciamentoDefinition of pronunciamento in:
- The US English dictionary