- another term for propylene.More example sentences
- The methods of its synthesis include oxidation of 2-propanol (isopropyl alcohol), the hydration of propene, and as a co-product (with phenol) of the O 2 oxidation of cumene.
- Another major epoxide, propylene oxide, comes from propene reacting with organic hydroperoxides (more reactive equivalents of hydrogen peroxides).
- Higher alkenes take their names from the corresponding alkanes: propene, butene, etc.
More definitions of propeneDefinition of propene in:
- The US English dictionary