- A bacterium which occurs in soil and detritus, including a number that are pathogens of plants or animals.
More example sentences
- Genus Pseudomonas; aerobic Gram-negative bacteria
- Live biological remedies like the bacteria pseudomonas have been shown to suppress a variety of turfgrass diseases.
- MBP, for example, shares extensive homologies in amino acid sequences with measles, influenza virus, adenovirus, herpesviruses, papilloma virus, and bacteria, including pseudomonas.
- Surgical site infection at the chest site after cardiac surgery most often involves grampositive bacteria, such as staphylococci, and less frequently involves gramnegative bacteria, such as pseudomonas.
modern Latin, from pseudo- 'false' + monas 'monad'.
More definitions of pseudomonasDefinition of pseudomonas in:
- The US English dictionary