- Relating to the origination of movement in conscious mental activity: her birth and psychomotor development up to five years of age were normalMore example sentences
- Disabilities in mental and psychomotor development, neuromotor function, or sensory and communication function are present in about one half of extremely preterm fetuses.
- Boys were more likely than girls to experience problems with both mental and psychomotor development, but the risk of disability was no greater for babies born at 22 weeks than at 25.
- Delirium is a disturbance of consciousness and cognition with a sudden onset that may be accompanied by increased psychomotor activity.
More definitions of psychomotorDefinition of psychomotor in:
- The US English dictionary