- another term for neurosis.More example sentences
- The idea that it was just depression or hysteria, a psychoneurosis or ‘all in the mind,’ he found not only ludicrous and cruel, but also dangerous, and his records contain several examples of suicide.
- Today we would call this an anxiety-caused psychoneurosis.
- His clinical diagnosis was ‘chronic and acute anxiety psychoneurosis with generalized phobic extensions.’
More definitions of psychoneurosisDefinition of psychoneurosis in:
- The US English dictionary