Definition of psychosocial in English:
Relating to the interrelation of social factors and individual thought and behaviour: the psychosocial care of patients
More example sentences
- The contribution of psychosocial factors to the initial onset of depression in diabetes is modest.
- Pain is a multidimensional experience influenced by a variety of physical and psychosocial factors.
- The exploration of psychosocial factors in relation to suicide risk is by no means new.
- psychosocially adverb
- Example sentences
- Developmental perspectives toward understanding minors' decision-making capacities attempt to determine when minors are cognitively and psychosocially mature enough to provide informed consent.
- It was expected that the more psychosocially mature adolescents would be less involved in the risky behavior of heavier drinking, both concurrently and longitudinally.
- Those patients diagnosed with CF as adults differ, both medically and psychosocially, from those diagnosed at a younger age; these differences have implications for diagnosis, treatment, and education.
Words that rhyme with psychosocialasocial, precocial, social
Definition of psychosocial in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.