- A very small and rare deer found in the lower Andes of South America.
More example sentences
- Genus Pudu, family Cervidae: two species
- The pudu is most active during the late afternoon, evening, and morning. They often stand upright on their hind legs or jump onto fallen tree trunks in order to reach higher vegetation.
- The pudu is very secretive and little is known about it in the wild.
late 19th century: from Araucanian.
More definitions of puduDefinition of pudu in:
- The US English dictionary