- A short sleeve gathered at the top and cuff and full in the middle.More example sentences
- The first slide was a simple off-the-shoulder dress with a single puff sleeve.
- For spring/summer 2001 she offers ‘Domestic Science’ a ‘charming collection featuring tailored swimwear inspired by the 1920s, puff sleeve blouses with candy striped bow ties and granny sweaters.’
- Everything that the Victorians could not live without being revived - frills and ruffles, puff sleeves, draping, flounces and empire waist silhouettes give a much-needed boost to the femininity in every woman.
More definitions of puff sleeveDefinition of puff sleeve in:
- The US English dictionary