- another term for pulmonary.More example sentences
- Paradoxical splitting is due to the fact that during systole the pressure in the pulmonary artery increases until the pulmonic valve closes before the aortic valve.
- Commonly associated defects include a ventricular septal defect, a ventricular septal defect with pulmonic stenosis, in addition to those with an intact ventricular septum.
- The tricuspid and pulmonic valves are most commonly affected by plaque formation.
More definitions of pulmonicDefinition of pulmonic in:
- The US English dictionary