- Built or made for a particular purpose: purpose-built accommodation for the elderlyMore example sentences
- Orthopaedics will have purpose-built accommodation, also on level four, and close to the main theatres.
- Sources said the artefacts would be displayed in a purpose-built secure exhibition centre.
- In a purpose-built exhibition hall, the history associated with the treasure will be explained and displayed.
More definitions of purpose-builtDefinition of purpose-built in:
- The US English dictionary