- (Of a wound or part of the body) filled with pus: pus-filled boilsMore example sentences
- It quickly worsens into an abscess or pus-filled blister or sore and can become serious if it enters the bloodstream.
- The stories included explicit medical footage showing the ravages of gonorrhea and syphilis, complete with pus-filled open sores.
- It's a good idea to call the doctor whenever your child has an area of red, irritated, or painful skin, especially if you see whitish pus-filled areas.
More definitions of pus-filledDefinition of pus-filled in:
- The US English dictionary