- A smooth area of short grass surrounding a hole, either as part of a golf course or as a separate area for putting.More example sentences
- Rulewich also added five new holes, a practice putting green and a short game practice area.
- A 16-by 48-inch grid has proven its effectiveness on heavily trafficked turf areas such as putting greens and sports fields.
- There are 27 holes of golf, a driving range, a putting green, and other golf facilities.
More definitions of putting greenDefinition of putting green in:
- The US English dictionary