- Involving or relating to the production of pus.More example sentences
- Therefore, nodular amelanotic melanoma is the most important tumor to differentiate from pyogenic granuloma.
- Clinically these diseases mimic pyogenic bacterial infections, Gram negative septicaemia or cryptic tuberculosis.
- As the lesions enlarge, they may resemble a cellulitis, pyogenic furuncle, or an infected sebaceous cyst.
mid 19th century: from Greek puo- (from puon 'pus') + -genic.
More definitions of pyogenicDefinition of pyogenic in:
- The US English dictionary