- A pyrethrin or related insecticidal compound: don’t confuse it with pyrethroids such as permethrin [as modifier]: pyrethroid insecticidesMore example sentences
- Many of these are again pesticides such as compounds of organophosphorous, pyrethroids or carbamate.
- The three types of pesticide used in preparations are organophosphates, carbamate and pyrethroids.
- In general, compounds known as pyrethroids and neonicotinoids were the best performers, according to the researchers.
More definitions of pyrethroidDefinition of pyrethroid in:
- The US English dictionary