noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A synthetic compound related to neostigmine, with similar but weaker and longer-acting effects.More example sentences
- The adverse effects of pyridostigmine are similar to those of IMPF.
- During employment, both patients received 30 + mg/day pyridostigmine as prophylactic treatment.
- Acetylcholine esterase inhibitors such as pyridostigmine offer symptom relief in myasthenia gravis.
More definitions of pyridostigmineDefinition of pyridostigmine in:
- The US English dictionary