An obsessive desire to set fire to things.
More example sentences
- The main way the IP speaks out to the community at large in Winnipeg is through arson and pyromania.
- We could be identical twins and people would be mistaking me as the perpetrator of your pyromania.
- ‘I was a math/chemistry/physics nut as a kid - chemistry kits, pyromania, the whole bit,’ said Dwyer.
- More example sentences
- David began to back up, torn against leaving Jack alone with a pyromanic arsonist.
- I want to comment briefly on Lindsay Tisch's statement, which was almost pyromanic in its content, in relation to rural fire engines.
Definition of pyromania in:
- The US English dictionary