Definition of pyromaniac in English:
A person suffering from pyromania: a ten-year-old pyromaniac
More example sentences
- The national press has been pushing stories about arsonist and pyromaniacs and the need to instil harsher penalties.
- Long into the night this chicken burned, spitting sparks and smoke, a beacon for pyromaniacs and madmen everywhere.
- But he never took the blame, fingering those fictitious pyromaniacs.
- pyromaniacal adjective
- Example sentences
- The pyromaniacal Lord Watson is back on the streets.
- Every week, a different country showcases its pyromaniacal pride.
- Is there any reagent more pyromaniacal than dimethyl zinc?
Words that rhyme with pyromaniacbibliomaniac, dipsomaniac, egomaniac, kleptomaniac, maniac, megalomaniac, monomaniac, nymphomaniac
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.