- A Chinese system of physical exercises and breathing control related to tai chi.More example sentences
- It is actually a form of qigong, a traditional Chinese practice of exercise and meditation for the cultivation of mind, body and spirit.
- The book starts with a basic overview of the Chinese philosophy and history behind tai chi and qigong.
- Doing qigong exercises, prana, or Taoist alchemy will cause your hands or other parts to grow hot.
More definitions of qigongDefinition of qigong in:
- The US English dictionary