1Recurring every four years: the quadrennial world championships
More example sentences
- Leap years are quadrennial, like the Olympics or the World Cup.
- In the quadrennial election year 2000, the Democrats nominated President Clinton's vice-president, Albert Gore Jr.
- This year, the quadrennial tournament is back in the United States.
- More example sentences
- It was coordinated quadrennially with competitions in Varna, Moscow, and Helsinki.
- The first four documents are updated quadrennially, with the fifth being updated biennially.
Definition of quadrennial in:
- The US English dictionary