- A group of employees who meet regularly to consider ways of resolving problems and improving production in their organization.More example sentences
- These include gainsharing, profit sharing, stock options, quality circles, lean production, post-fordism, flexibility, flex-time, and of course, ESOPS.
- They had worked on quality improvement through the quality circle programme and most had been employed with the company long enough to have experienced the culture change brought about since the New Deal.
- These include job rotation, teamwork, a single status for blue and white-collar workers, and employee involvement through means such as quality circles and team briefings.
More definitions of quality circleDefinition of quality circle in:
- The US English dictionary