Definition of quantitate in English:
verb[with object] Medicine & Biology
Determine the quantity or extent of (something in numerical terms); quantify: damage to the target cells was quantitated by fluorescence microscopy
More example sentences
- Plasma PS has been quantitated by immunologic and functional assays.
- In all specimens, mitotic index was quantitated by counting the number of mitoses per twenty 100X oil immersion fields in areas of highest mitotic activity.
- Staining was quantitated and correlated with histologic subtype and mitotic index.
- Example sentences
- Multiple episodes of EBV reactivation led to decreased immunosuppressive therapy and serial quantitations of blood EBV genome copies.
- The quantitation of the stem cells is problematic.
- A variety of molecular methods exist for use in detection and quantitation of HPV.
Definition of quantitate in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.